- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour (you can use gluten-free flour if preferred)
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Ki™ Matcha Green Tea Latte mix
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or 2-3 drops of Flavourall Pure Liquid Stevia)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 8 oz water
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, Coconut Ki™ Matcha Green Tea Latte mix, coconut sugar (or Stevia), baking powder, and salt.
- Create a well in the center and pour in the water, egg or flax egg, and melted coconut oil; mix until just smooth. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.