- 1 cup strong brewed coffee (organic preferred), chilled
- 8 Coconut Ki™ home-made Coconut Milk ice cubes (see below on preparation)
- ¼ cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes (use more for topping)
- 2 Tbsp light chocolate syrup (optional – and use more for topping)
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
Easy Home-Made Coconut Milk Ice Cubes:
- 5 Tbsp Coconut Ki™ Coconut Creamer (original flavour), mixed with 8oz warm water. Place in ice cube tray until frozen.
- The night before, pour your (well-stirred) Coconut Ki™ home-made Coconut Milk into an ice cube tray. You will need 8-10 cubes for 1 drink.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- To thicken add more Coconut ice cubes, to thin add more coffee.
- Serve immediately or freeze for later.
- Top with more toasted unsweetened coconut flakes and a drizzle of chocolate syrup (if using).