- 1/2 cup plus 1 TBS all-purpose flour (you can use gluten-free flour if preferred)
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Ki™ Immunity Ki™ mix
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or 2-3 drops of Flavourall Crazy Coconut Liquid Stevia)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 oz water
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil. melted
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (optional)
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, Coconut Ki™ Immunity Ki™ mix, coconut sugar (or Flavourall Crazy Coconut liquid Stevia), baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Create a well in the center and pour in the water, egg or flax egg, melted coconut oil, and grated fresh ginger; mix until just smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.