- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup Coconut Ki™ Creamer
- 1/4 cup basmati white rice
- 6 to 8 seeds of green cardamom pods, finely crushed
- 1 tbsp brown sugar or to taste
- 6 drops of coconut flavorall stevia
- 2 tbsp raw almonds, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp unsalted pistachios, chopped fine
- In a deep pan, mix Coconut Ki™ Creamer with water.
- Add cardamom seeds and rice. Bring to a gentle boil on medium high heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer the mixture for about 45minutes until the mixture has boiled down, the rice is soft and the mixture has thickened.
- Stir in sugar, stevia and almonds. Mix well for 5 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and garnish with the Pistachios
- Serve warm or cold (I prefer cold).
Serves 4-6 people