- 12 oz hot water
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Ki™ Matcha Green Tea instant latte mix
- 7 oz almond milk
- 3 ½ oz. agave syrup
- 3 ½ oz turbinado sugar
- Warm the almond milk, agave syrup and turbinado sugar in small saucepan until the sugar dissolves.
- While that is heating, mix the Coconut Ki™ Matcha Green Tea instant latte mix with the hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Stir both mixtures together and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. (When churned later on, this will allow for a finer texture on the ice cream.)
- Churn in your home ice cream machine until it looks like soft serve consistency.
- Transfer to another air tight container for storing, and chill for another hour in the freezer until hardened. Then scoop and enjoy!